Monday, February 14, 2011

Valentine's Day!!


Happy Valentine's Day everyone! I love Valentine's day. It is a day filled with showing love & affection...it is also a day you can indulge in chocolate, sweets and yummy goodness! If you don't believe that chocolate can make a day better, you better run out and buy some dove milk chocolates. :)

The past two weeks the kids and I have been making all sort of cute, artsy Valentine's gifts and pictures. Our house is filled with pinks, reds and whites. Hearts are overflowing. I try to make holidays a big deal here, because they are just plain fun! It is a reason to go overboard and decorate! Oh, and don't forget the cute themed clothing!

This morning I tried to take a 'cute' picture of the girls together and obviously they weren't too thrilled to be showing off for Valentine's day..hmm, maybe when they are 16 and in 'love' with that certain boy? :)

0 comments: