Sunday, February 13, 2011

I've done just fine...

Lately I've had people give their opinion on things I've done or not done with Kennedy. I feel like I've done a great job thus far with her. She is a happy, healthy, very advanced two year old and I couldn't ask for more.

I formula fed Kennedy, why does not matter! I have a great bond with her and I don't feel that I missed out on anything. Would I have loved to breast feed longer? Yes. But it really isn't anyones concern.

I potty trained her 'early' by some standards...do I regret it? Nope. Did I have people give me heck because of it? Yep.

Do I feel Kennedy will be at a disadvantage if she doesn't go to preschool? Notta!

I'm happy with the choices I've made thus far, and I feel my daughter is doing great!

0 comments: