I want to see some more pictures of Avery and Iza!!! Come on ladies...share away! :)
Also, How are you guys doing??
Mandy, Is Avery driving the car yet??? :) Oh and Ayesha, K hasn't had milk yet, Hunter won't let me! :(
Wednesday, April 22, 2009
Mandy & Ayesha!!
Posted by WilliamsFamily08 at 3:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I haven't been on the computer much this weekend, so I missed this shoutout! HEHE... THANKS!
We're good. I talked to you earlier, but posted more pics today. Can't wait to see the new ones of Kennedy coming soon!
I'm trying to get back on track with the pictures. We do so much outside these days but I always seem to forget to take pictures. There are some great pictures of Iza with other babies floating somewhere around, I have to track them down hehe :)
Post a Comment