Err...where do I start? Today I feel like I'm falling apart. Things aren't bad per se, but I've got alot going on. And now we are fighting with the insurance company about the carseat. It drives me batty. So Kennedy is back in her infant seat for the time being. She still fits in it fine but its a hassle for me. And she doesn't like it much anymore. I can't blame her. She'd rather have a carseat that lets her look out the windows.
Things will get better and I'll calm down. But today, I'm frazzled. :) The story of my life...
Tuesday, April 21, 2009
Frazzled
Posted by WilliamsFamily08 at 1:38 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Do you guys have one or two cars? If you have two, get a seat, then when you win with the insurance co, put the seat in the 'other' car.
Post a Comment