Wow!! Crazy! You will have to post pics or a video of it! Amanda just started crawling, not even close to walking! I'm glad you decided to keep on blogging!
I made my blog private because of all the drama on ivillage, but if you want to see it, I can add you. I need your email. I wish there was an easier way to add people!
4 comments:
WOOOHOOOO!!! You knew it couldn't be long, lol... These girls want to keep up with each other! GO K!
That is awesome!!
Well... Okay :)
Wow!! Crazy! You will have to post pics or a video of it! Amanda just started crawling, not even close to walking!
I'm glad you decided to keep on blogging!
I made my blog private because of all the drama on ivillage, but if you want to see it, I can add you. I need your email. I wish there was an easier way to add people!
Post a Comment