




So, I still don't have my camera fixed but Hunter rigged it so that the flash worked for part of the day and the other part it didn't. So I'll post some of the pictures, some are cute, some are crap because of the lighting. :)
Today I was superwoman. Or I felt like her anyway. I made my first pot roast in the crock pot and it was awesome. Hunter & Kennedy loved it (she had potatoes today!). We took Kennedy to the park and played in the yard with her. We washed the car, cleaned house and I baked cookies. Oh, I got lots of laundry done too! :0)
Well here are some of the pictures.
Sunday, February 22, 2009
Sunday
Posted by WilliamsFamily08 at 5:09 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Washing, cleaning, baking... you guys aren't headed over here anytime soon, are you :)
How do you get her to sleep like that? Avery won't just fall over asleep somewhere, I have to prep her and put her down in her crib or rock her to sleep. I'm jealous, lol.
Post a Comment