Sunday, January 11, 2009

01/11/09

Today was Kennedy's first time to the zoo. It was also our first time to meet our friends Lea & Ryan (and their family). We had a great time. Kennedy got to see all the animals at Lowry Park Zoo. It turned out to be $5.00 day and there were a million people there! But it was great. Kennedy got to semi play with Ryan. She missed her morning nap so she wasn't her normal bubbly self but she did great! Not a fuss out of her.

She did knock daddy's drink over on me at lunch though! Thanks Hunter! :) Overall it was a great trip. She loved the monkeys the most.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comments:

Ayesha said...

Omg, I love her picture of sleeping in the carrier the best lolz. Looks like you all had fun.
When I visit FL next though I'll be there for longer than a visit to the zoo, so you better take some time off for us missy!