Daddy is happy today...The Gators won!!!!!!
TGIF!! Kennedy had a great night out with mommy and some friends. We had dinner with a friend and her little girl then went to our neighbors house for a night of fun with other mommies and their little ones. Kennedy really loves other babies. She also got to meet grammy's new puppies. She wasn't quite sure what to think but it was cute to see her try to pet them. It's finally the weekend and we will get to have some family time!
We might be going to the zoo to meet up with some friends on Sunday but we aren't 100% sure yet. I bet Kennedy would love the zoo.
Well, here's our picture for the day....I left her to play in her crib for a few minutes, when I came back this is how I found her. :o)
Friday, January 9, 2009
01/09/09
Posted by WilliamsFamily08 at 6:55 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment